Menu

Catégorie de la page

The BRGM Group

Subsidiaries and holdings

Header introduction
The BRGM Group’s subsidiaries and equity interests are held through three holding companies.
Body

SAGEOS is the holding company for all shares held in subsidiaries operating in geothermal energy, with CFG SERVICES which is wholly owned, and GEOTHERMIE BOUILLANTE in which it has a 15% holding (ORMAT Systems and the French Deposits and Consignments Fund own 63.75% and 21.25% of the capital, respectively) and in measurement instruments for geophysical, hydrogeological, hydraulic, geotechnical and mining surveys, where it has a 51% holding in IRIS INSTRUMENTS (the Japanese OYO Group holds the other 49%).

Two equity investments were made in 2019: by IRIS in the American company Multi-Phase Technologies which became MPT-IRIS Inc (70%) and by SAGEOS in SOLTRACING (40%).
COFRAMINES and BRGM SA hold the BRGM Group's residual equity in the mining sector (dormant companies with no activities planned or companies under liquidation) and a minority share in ERAMET.

BRGM SA has also held receivables from the Société de Participation Minière du Sud Calédonien (SPMSC) since 2005, when the BRGM Group transferred its share in the GORO project in New Caledonia to the SPMSC.

Graphique